Oct 05,2014
By: 'Orat'
Oct 05,2014
I let my flat in designer Hampstead through Property Time agency. They acted immediately on my instruction and found a suitable professional couple, which matched my specifications in 2 weeks. They organised the checkin inventory and liaised with the prospective tenants and made sure all was going to plan as expected.
Both Ken, who runs the Belsize Park office nearby and his support stuff in the office were very helpful, professional and responsive to any request raised during the process, by both myself and the tenants. They managed everything efficiently and smoothly i can only praise them for excellent customer service and recommend them to my friends and people i care about.
property times fees are acceptable and fair

PropertyTime