...left to get your reviews in for the 2018 Estate & Letting Agent Awards

Oct 05,2014
By: 'r b'
Oct 05,2014
con artist agent took fees for inventory I have called him 12 times wrote to no reply he talk sweet put he is really dangerous con artist . Please please under no circumstance use this guy 100 percent guarantee u will regard it he call call me I put an advert in the paper talk so sweet until he got my money then the knight mare started no answer answer phone he will leave massage select the new caller will not answer old customer .
The fee of ‚£ 170.00 pounds he charge me to compleat the inventory and contract and to inform utility company he hasn\'t completed the inventory I never had the fees returned
Attached Files
Fees ok but never done the job he took the money for
By: TP
Oct 05, 2014
we do not have any property's in the NN16 area and we do not charge £170,00 for an inventory. we have never dealt with any landlord or tenant with the initials R B and would be more than happy to accomadte who ever wrote this unfounded comment. We are proud members of the property ombudsman scheme for sales and lettings since 2009 and would recommend that any landlord or tenant that is dissatisfied with the service that we provide to speak with a member of our team first if for what ever reason we can not satisfy your needs please go through the correct channels with the property ombudsman scheme.

Thomas Patrick Estate Agents