Jul 07,2011
Jul 07,2011
I currently live overseas and had my property managed by Churchill's which was the worse two and a half years of my life. I have never experienced such a mickey mouse set up before these guys. On a visit to Europe and with only a week in London I had to pull my property out of Churchill's at the last minute after I could no longer cope with the continuous poor service from Churchill's and their constant need to spend my rent money without my consent. It was just stressful with it being our first visit back to the uk in almost three years, with little time left and with a 6 month old in tow.

My husband and I looked into a few other agents around the area and admittedly I was a bit cautious at how professional and helpful the guys were at the Stratford branch were as I had seen it all before with Churchill's (where at the start they bend over backwards for you till you sign on the dotted line). From explaining exactly what they will do and what to expect (realistically) to helping out when our daughter need a change, they were just great. Over a year later and I have not for one moment regretted having Outlook manage my property.

Simon was my initial contact at Outlook (Branch Manager) and once the paper work was completed my main contact was (and still is) Lee. Again, at the start, judging from the extremely poor experience I got from Churchill's, I was concerned I was going to get passed around and have the same crap happen all over again. Not the case. Over a year later on they I find that they are the best agents I could have for me and my property.

The professionalism and level of service you get from the start is constant. I sincerely cannot stress how much happier I am with these guys. They always get back to you within a couple of days and if they don't have an answer they will still let you know that they are looking into it and give you updates. I've rarely had to chase them up and they are always contactable which is a massive help when you live somewhere with a 6 hour time difference.

If you are a landlord overseas (or even if you are not) I thoroughly recommend the guys at this branch if they cover the area your property is/are in. They are on the total opposite end of the scale when compared to the appalling experience I had with Churchill's.

I cannot be happier with Outlook.
By: Daniel barbanel
Jul 07, 2011
Hi Hannah,

Thank you for your very kind words...

Daniel Barbanel

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Outlook Property Stratford! To leave a new review of Outlook Property Stratford, please click the link below !
Write a review for Outlook Property Stratford