Jul 07,2011
Jul 07,2011
I let my property through this company and paid full management fees for which they did very little. I found the manageress to be both extremely rude and inefficient, The tennant cause some damage and whilst not major it was enough that I requested some of the deposit to be retained in order to repair the damage. They sent the deposit back to the tennant without getting my authorisation and without informing me until two week later. I certainly would not recommend AB to anyone, I was pre-warned from friends,family and colleagues not to use them, how I wish that I had taken their advice. I have now let my property through another agent and the whole experience has been better by 100%. They want a lot of money for doing very little.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Ashton Burkinshaw Office 12! To leave a new review of Ashton Burkinshaw Office 12, please click the link below !
Write a review for Ashton Burkinshaw Office 12