Jul 06,2011
Jul 06,2011
We moved out of a property in Crystal Palace in late June. We were renting. The landlord asked three agents to visit. By far the most courteous, considerate, straightforward and just plain pleasant was Streets Ahead. They were also quickest off the mark, really keen on getting the business and getting new tenants in. I remarked on this to the landlord, commenting on their enthusiasm, but also politeness and consideration of us as we prepared to move out to Oxford. Given this, I was glad actually that of the three agents who saw the place they were the ones who got new tenants in. I recommend their professionalism, courteousness and enthusiasm.

Write a review for Streets Ahead Crystal Palace Branch