Oct 02,2014
By: 'Kay'
Oct 02,2014
I have be thorougly impressed by the service at Pinewood lettings, right from the initial valuation appointment to the tenant moving into the property. All my questions were handled in a professional manner and both Naomi and Amy informed me of issues with the house, such as a damp patch from a leak. They were able to put me in contact with reputable trademan to help with any problems. This was especially invaluable cince i live in London an would have found it difficilt to mamange this problem from afar.

I was impressed with the text message and feedback service for each viewing. Once the tenant had moved in i was sent all the relevent documentataion. I was impressed by the thorough content of both the inventory and the tenancy agreement. I found that Amy and Naomi were always available to help with the questions I had and were always very thorogh in their work, polite and professional.

I have since met my new tenant and she seems very nice. I have previously used Pinewood lettings for another tenancy and this tenant also proved to be extremely good.

I would have no hesitation in using Pineweood lettings again and have already recommened to a friend.

Pinewood Properties