Jul 06,2011
Jul 06,2011
I committed to rent a Flat for £240, they took my holding fee (2 weeks rent) and admin fee (£200) = £680

On the day of viewing I asked about Parking, I was told that after I get my contract I can apply for a permit to park outside the building, time went on and I chased up all the documentation to ensure a speedy transaction as I really needed to get into the flat by July 1st 2011.

I got my contract and upon calling the council I was told that I can\\\'t apply for a parking permit as the building is \\\'Car Free\\\' and the tenants aren\\\'t eligible for parking permits. As I can\\\'t park my car I had to withdraw from the property... Robert Alan have completely ignored the law which states that it is their RESPONSIBILITY to provide me with this information BEFORE renting any property.

They have infact placed the blame on me, saying that I didn\\\'t \\\'keeping asking\\\' them about the parking so \\\'they didn\\\'t know I needed one\\\'. They\\\'re incompetent, lying, greedy pigs. They seem to think that because I have withdrawn from the contract they\\\'re entitled to keep £880 of my money.

I\\\'m not pursuing them through the small-claims court, should they not respond to my letter by the 8th July. I will also be taking the Land Lady (their client) to court. I\\\'m sure they won\\\'t appreciate that.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Robert Alan Homes Office 1! To leave a new review of Robert Alan Homes Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Robert Alan Homes Office 1