Jun 17,2008
Jun 17,2008
I hope people read this site and take the advice given. The estate agent were fine with me until I decided to sell the property and end the term with them. All the apparent faults the tenants had brought up with the letting agent were not passed onto me. Any information I needed from RSR was not given. They did not return my calls until I kept pestering them and this was minimum. No-one in the office new anything about my property and tried to palm me off several times stating it was only the person I dealt with who could help me. I am still waiting for correspondance from them to this day and am getting no where. They have given conflicting information to the tenants which is now possibly going to result in going to court. I have heard other stories about RSR and would advise anyone to stay well clear.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of RSR Estate Agents Office 1! To leave a new review of RSR Estate Agents Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for RSR Estate Agents Office 1