Jul 06,2011
Jul 06,2011
1 experience of a so called valuation was more than enough for me to happily say NEVER AGAIN, over inflated price, over inflated ego absolutely ghastly exactly why most people have such a low opinion of Estate Agents.
I know of other people who have asked for their help as well and all have been of the same opinion, never again
By: Mark Noble
Jan 23, 2012
We have only just been introduced to this site and I am obviously very disappointed with the experience you have recieved. I would be keen to discuss the circumstances surrounding your experience in order to ensure other clients are not experiencing the same service. We have made many changes to the company including the recruitment of several experienced members of staff including a client manager, that have allowed us to increase service levels. We have recently been appointed by The Guild of Professional Estate Agents and alongside The Home Sale Network and being the relocation agent for cartus the world's premier provider of global relocation services I am confident that the service we provide to have been exclusively chosen by these companies would endorse that we have moved our service on to new levels. Once again sorry that you had a bad experience, Mark Noble managing director.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Castles (Swindon) Castles Swindon! To leave a new review of Castles (Swindon) Castles Swindon, please click the link below !
Write a review for Castles (Swindon) Castles Swindon