Sep 30,2014
By: 'Andrea'
Sep 30,2014
We had always managed our own properties but with a move abroad we reluctantly reached out to several agencies. North East Lettings were confident that they could provide the services we needed in both Durham and Tyne and Wear so we gave them a try.
We've been with them for over 2 years now and every experience has been positive.
I have been so impressed with their customer focus, their sense of urgency when a tenant moves out, and their maintenance services. On more than one occasion they have gone above and beyond to save me money.
I couldn't ask for more and highly recommend them.
By: Adam Jackson
Oct 09, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review our agency, we really value your feedback and we are delighted you're happy with the service we are providing.

Kind regards