Jul 04,2011
Jul 04,2011
Paul Simon delivered an exceptional service in the sale of my home. All staff were totally on the ball, and from the outset I trusted them to sell, as in actively SELL, my home. In this market you need an agent to work your property, and these guys delivered. I had a constant stream of viewings, I got feedback on every one of them, they called and gave me updates on people they were going to try and get round, it was the opposite of another agent I had used locally, who did none of this. They found a suitable buyer very quickly, and when I accepted an offer, they did everything to make sure I exchanged - my contact there worked from his holiday abroad as he knew the relevent people to chase and thought himself best placed to get everything sorted for me - just excellent. Also, I was heavily pregnant during a perod of this, was therefore acting like a mental pregnant lady and told them all correspondance had to be via my partner as he would handle things while i was too big to move/do anything really - they deleted my number from their database to ensure they called him not me. Such a simple thing to do but the other agent didn\\\'t manage it...at all. Honestly, these guys are great - use them. They will sell your property for you at a decent price, they will work the exchange and make it happen (especially important if you are in a chain, like I was) and but most importantly you can trust them to get on with things. They are infinitely better than most agents around (quality of people) and its not agonising having to deal wiht them (everyone hates estate agents right - the staff at Paul Simon are actually pleasent to deal with). Like I said, 10/10., would definitely use again and recommend to family, friends, and anyone else really.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Paul Simon Residential Green Lanes! To leave a new review of Paul Simon Residential Green Lanes, please click the link below !
Write a review for Paul Simon Residential Green Lanes