Jul 05,2011
By: 'unhappytenant'
Jul 05,2011
Very, very unprofessional agency. I\\\'m not even sure that they have any \\\'property professionals\\\' working for them. Maintenance issues are hardly dealt with and when they are it is very slowly and after making many calls. I have also spoken with other tenants in the same block who are equally unhappy with them. I would advise using one of the many other agents in Leicester.
By: office
Feb 24, 2012
Unfortunately Sir, we need access to properties to make repairs....like we tried to do so several times!! yet you still live in the property and don't mention your concerns to anyone at the office.

Please feel free at any time to contact us, rather than be rude and "unprofessional"" on a review site, we like to work face to face.

I would ask all our landlords and tenants please give us your feedback....

Phoenix Property Shop