Sep 29,2014
By: 'Rosalina Gill'
Sep 29,2014
I have gone through so many agents and Prospects by Far are the best agents I have ever dealt with.

I was directly speaking with Lienne mostly and she was always a pleasure to speak too. Very polite, quick, speedy responses, doesnt waste any time to get the information you need.

Prospects on a whole have been fantastic. I Dealt with Jon to begin with, had the sale confirmed. Robbie was at the property when we went to view and he was a very happy agent :)

All agents have been amazing!!!! but Lienne of course was the star and steals most of the credit ;-)

Prospects mortgage adviser Thomas Leicester was also excellent, he knew what he was talking about and provided us the best mortgage deal. The mortgage application was sent straight away and we received it within a short period of time.

All in all my property was purchased in 2 months... for those who are not first time buyers will know this is very, VERY quick :)

I would recommend prospects and their Mortgage Adviser to anyone, any day, they are brilliant! :)

Happy, smiley agents... always there to help... very speedy... very professional... Wonderful bunch of people that know what they are talking about.

What more do you need :) ... Keep up the good work all... I am very very VERY HAPPY with the service!!!
The agents fees, are well deserved, they work very hard and is a great price for the service they provide.
By: Prospect Estate Agency
Oct 06, 2014
Great feedback, thank you for taking the time to review us.

Prospect Estate Agency