Jul 05,2011
Jul 05,2011
I have never come across such serious crooks! Firstly I have been ringing them asking for their manager to resolve an issue and everytime I ring \\\"he\\\'s not in the office\\\" or \\\"he\\\'s out of the country\\\".
I saw a property near the station after christmas and sent my wife to have a look at it. She said it was ok but informed them I would aso have to come and have a look. My wife described it to me and our concern was that there were no wardrobes.Nevertheless we were told about the administration fee of about £200 and something which would be deducted from the rent. I gave them my card details not in agreement to the property but in the event it was agreed on. Unknown to ourselves they took money from it and there were no documents to sign. I rang them later to ask about the money taken and they told me it was procedure to hold the house. Now the guy I speak to says I am sorry that flat is actually gone! So they took money to hold a flat that would be gone anyway! I have been trying to get around this by contacting them but as i said \\\"manager is never in\\\", or is \\\"out of town\\\" or \\\"has stepped out of the office\\\"
I am left with no choice as it has been over 6 months of trying to get my money back to no avail, now I will have to go the law for this to be resolved. I am not sure whether it is the police I contact or ombudsman. Anyone who has dealt with these crooks or any other of their kind please help me out with advice.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Kingswood Estate Agents (Basildon) Basildon! To leave a new review of Kingswood Estate Agents (Basildon) Basildon, please click the link below !
Write a review for Kingswood Estate Agents (Basildon) Basildon

Kingswood Estate Agents (Basildon)

The Property Centre, Southernhay  , Basildon