Jul 05,2011
By: 'B. Fraser'
Jul 05,2011
I have used this company for a number of years to let my Edinburgh flats and find them to be excellent.

Some areas worth highlighting include:

1 - Professionalism of all staff.

2 - Quality of tradesmen used when upgrading my flat. They have a fantastic network of excellent people which is really helpful from my perspective as I don\\\'t know much about this stuff.

3 - Our flats have been fully occupied for the last 3 years since DJ took them over for all but 4 weeks. Despite at times a difficult letting market over this period the company work hard to find the right clients for us.

I note from some of the reviews below that tenants have concerns about timescales for sorting out problems. I am not disputing this but its worth noting that often the delays are the fault of the landlord not the agent. One time I needed a repair done and was on holiday which delayed things by a couple of weeks. That wasn\\\'t the agents fault, and the tenant was probably frustrated, but as a landlord I would still rather approve all significant expenditure before it gets done.

On the whole we would recommend this company to anyone thinking of letting a flat.

DJ Alexander Lettings