Jul 05,2011
Jul 05,2011
This is a very unprofessional agent. I am a tenant who just finished a 1-year contract and want to get my deposit back. They never calls or email to inform things about check out and the deposit return. Only when my flatmate and I keep calling and emailing several times, they then sent me the inventory report, and asking to charge over 800 pounds for cleaning and damage fees. We have to agree to pay and then, when we ask for the rest deposit, they keep making excuse such as the staff who deal with the deposit return is sick and unable to work, and the staff who deal with the deposit never returns emails. They still owe me deposit for over one month since check out. We will never use this agent again.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of City Quays Rotherline London! To leave a new review of City Quays Rotherline London, please click the link below !
Write a review for City Quays Rotherline London