Jul 05,2011
Jul 05,2011
Richard Jennings is a phenomenal agent, and made my flat search very enjoyable, easy going, and ended with me finding an unbelievable flat beyond my wildest expectations and well within my budget.

My wife and I have just moved to London from the United States, as I was transferred in my job. Obviously, coming from a foreign country, even the US, is very tough to find accommodation without knowing the city.

Furthermore, you are working, so meeting with agencies is very difficult, and we found with most agencies, you needed to meet on their time, and you had to accommodate. This is obviously very tough just starting out a new job, in a new city, with other items to tick off the list being very busy and overwhelmed in a brand new chapter in your life.

Richard was remarkable throughout the entire process, from beginning to end. He did an amazing job truly listening to what we wanted, guiding us with properties he thought would be to our liking, but ultimately letting us decide where to live. This didn't include a heavy sales pitch (often with bait and switch), and intense pressure to rent immediately that we found with literally every agent we dealt with.

Richard dealt with utmost professionalism, honestly, and care for our happiness in our search. It is exceptionally refreshing to work with a hardworking, caring person who really was looking out for your best interests.

My wife and I have now decided that for the duration that we live in London, if we do in fact decide to move down the line (not that we are unhappy in our amazing place!), that we are only going to use Richard Jennings, period.

Atkinson Mcleod in general is a great agency; however Richard exemplifies excellence in an industry that to be honest is hard to deal with. This is especially true when you are in somewhat of a tight timeframe to find a flat moving to a foreign country, just starting a job, opening a bank account and dozens of other tasks at hand.

Richard was tremendous! I recommend him to anyone looking for a place. Don\\\'t go with other agencies!! Take it from firsthand experience, they are all just dishonest Salespeople trying to make a commission first, and your happiness comes second. Richard did the exact opposite, with only our best intentions in mind :)

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Atkinson McLeod Tower Hamlets London! To leave a new review of Atkinson McLeod Tower Hamlets London, please click the link below !
Write a review for Atkinson McLeod Tower Hamlets London