Jul 05,2011
Jul 05,2011
I had to rent a house urgently last October and I found Northwoods Wokingham absolutely brilliant to deal with, they got together all the paperwork together for me quickly so I could move in a couple of days, and when I had any issues with the property or the landlord they were always very quick to respond and were always helpful and solved my problem.

Unfortunately I had to move out a couple of weeks ago because the landlord wanted to sell, and Teresa always kept me in the loop and helped me confirm final dates, checkout etc, and then when it came to the worst part, the checkout which I dread, Teresa was with me every step of the way dealing with the landlord, giving me advice and also worked with me to make sure I got my deposit (pretty much in tact ) back for me. I have rented a few times and I have to say this was a far superior service to anything I had received before. I fully recommend them.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Northwood Wokingham! To leave a new review of Northwood Wokingham, please click the link below !
Write a review for Northwood Wokingham