Jul 05,2011
Jul 05,2011
having recently just sold through the Richmond office I thought I would take the time to express my appreciation for the excellent result they got for my wife and I. We had been for sale with another agent locally, namely Featehrstone Leigh, and had the worst experience possible. They promised the earth, (the manager Brendan) and delivered absolutely nothing. They were absoutely incompetent from start to finish, never return calls or emails and I never heard from them for the first 4 weeks of marketing. I am sidetracked! Jackson Stops & Staff, namely Adrian and Robert were a true breath of fresh air. They were full of energy and the communication was first class. We were emailed after every viewing with feedback and that was followed up with a phone call. I am sure that not only as a seller they must make all buyers feel quite special also. They found us a buyer within 4 days having been on the market for 14 weeks with our previous agent. I truly can recommend their services and I think they really do go the extra mile to ensure no stone is left uncovered. All of the promises made they delivered on. I would certianly use them again but we hope not for many years to come as we hav esettled very nicely in our home on Richmond Hill, again bought through the same office. Thank you and good luck for the future.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Jackson-Stops & Staff Office 14! To leave a new review of Jackson-Stops & Staff Office 14, please click the link below !
Write a review for Jackson-Stops & Staff Office 14