Jul 04,2011
Jul 04,2011
This agent is awful, I have had nothing but stress and heartache from them. Never has renting been so painful. I have now moved out thank goodness. It was a shame because I planned to stay longer, but after the way they treated me I had to get out.
Tenants agreement was late, and the signed copy has never been sent to us.
We were never informed of the quarterly inspections which are imposed upon us. I have children and pets and did not want a stranger in my home whilst I am out at work. I have had to take countless days off work to deal with these inspection, and other DIY that has needed doing.
To deal with they are disgusting. They speak to me like dirt, I have written evidence of conversations with them by email where they come across very threatening. I only wish I could do more to put a stop to rogue agents like this and protect future tenants from having to deal with such nastiness in their own home.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Doorstep Office 1! To leave a new review of Doorstep Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Doorstep Office 1