Jul 04,2011
Jul 04,2011
Appallingly unprofessional company.

As my partner works full-time during the week, we booked a Saturday viewing on a house in Crayford, which other people also attended. We expressed an interest in the property almost immediately, but were told that the other family also wanted to secure the place, and were, to quote the agent, \\\"offering me money right now\\\". Despite them having a pet, which the advertisement had said would not be accepted, she decided to offer them the property because \\\"they had made the appointment for the viewing first\\\". This was not only untrue, because we had called on the Tuesday and they on the Thursday, but I found it an absolutely ridiculous way to decide the matter - every other estage agent that I have experience of would have put it to the landlord, who would have selected the best option for him/her.

I now would not use Howard Young if they were letting my dream property, and would advise everyone else to stay well clear!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Howard Young Office 1! To leave a new review of Howard Young Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Howard Young Office 1