May 25,2007
May 25,2007
That old lady there is a sure shrew. She sold the house we offered on to a cash buyer[or so she says]. First they insist we use their financial advisor and their conveyancing. The FA is not supposed to disclose our personal information and observations to anyone but has given his idea about us as a high risk. so we lost that lovely house with beautiful landscaped garden and a childrens playground at rear.

Still what did I do? The following week I showed that old cow our mortgage agreed on principle. Later she showed us a house which was also marketed by few other estate agents. I took my revenge and bought that house through the other agent. She tried treatening and all other nasty tricks for commision. nothing worked though. Someone should teach agents lessons about hurt & gazumping.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Fox & Sons Office 1! To leave a new review of Fox & Sons Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Fox & Sons Office 1