Jul 02,2011
Jul 02,2011
I am shocked by all the negative reviews about Belvoir. My experience at Basingstoke was totally the opposite. I experienced an excellent service from start to finish. I used them for Tenant Find only. Mike provided lots of valuable advice on all sorts, answered all my questions in full and gave me plenty of his time. The references and credit checks were carried out and a suitable tenant found and set up effIciently. I feel very happy with the service and would recommend the Basingstoke office with no reservations whatsoever. I can only conclude that as Belvoir is a franchise there is a variance in the service throughout the country.
By: Belvoir Basingstoke
Aug 13, 2011
Many thanks for this Stuart. Originally, this post referred to Aberdeen for some reason and it slipped through the net, so we didn't see it.

We are all individual franchises and, therefore, there may be a significant variation in the manner in which various shops are run. In Basingstoke, we strive to be fair, transparent and honest in our dealings with all and I sincerely hope never to see genuine complaints written on this, or any other site, about anyone's dealings with us.

There is one negative review about us, but it genuinely is a case of mistaken identity and we are hoping that the reviewer will revisit his comments one day and realise his error and correct it.

Elsewhere online you will find many further positive reviews of Belvoir Basingtoke.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Belvoir Office 77! To leave a new review of Belvoir Office 77, please click the link below !
Write a review for Belvoir Office 77