Jul 02,2011
Jul 02,2011
I spoke to an agent last week to arange 4 viewings for houses to rent in Guildford. 1st problem no one ever came back to confirm these veiwings and gave me no address, so i had to call them, however when i did a very rude lady demanded that i came into the office and refused to give me address\\\'s to the houses.
After receiving a call from another agent i was told that there was only 1 place to see and that he would meet us outside at the given time, was he there?? no he wasn\\\'t so i called them back, his response was \\\"knock on the door and the tenants will show you around\\\". At this point i was very unhappy about knocking on some strangers door, but i did anyway to find out that the tennant did NOT know we were coming she had not been told by GP at all, so after wasting my time and making a food out of myself i called GP again, they gave me no response so i hung up, never using them again!!!

Gascoigne Pees