Jul 02,2011
Jul 02,2011
Very Unprofessional ! In April 2006 Harrison Ingram Thamesmead accepted my offer and closed the deal at £220,000 on a Detatched House in Greenhaven drive London. It was friday nearly 5pm and I was told to visit them on monday for the paperwork. On monday, I was told if I could increase my offer again as they had accepted another offer after they closed the deal with me. I left the office because of their highly unprofessional approach/ behaviour. Well, I purchased another house 100 yards away and after a couple of months when the new buyer sattled in the house (I put my offer earlier on), I came to know that the house was sold to him for the same price which they agreed with me. Now, in 2011 I am thinking of Renting my house... Does anyone think that I would ask for Harrison Ingram\\\'s services???

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of HI-Residential Office 4! To leave a new review of HI-Residential Office 4, please click the link below !
Write a review for HI-Residential Office 4