Jun 30,2011
Jun 30,2011
I would definitely recommend JT for lettings in the shepherds bush area. We rented a property near olympia on a 12 month lease and they were very responsive throughout. I won\\\'t pretend everything with the rental went entirely smoothly - but they were proactive in sorting things out when things did go wrong and usually things took one phone-call / email rather than having to chase - which I\\\'ve found myself doing with the bigger chains. They were flexible when we needed to change our move out date. Check in was easy and they took time to talk through the main terms in the contract which was appreciated - check out was smooth and we had our deposit back within the week which was also appreciated. Fees are around about what you would expect to pay wherever you go. So all in all we got exactly what we wanted with not much hassle.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Jorgensen Turner Shepherds Bush & Hammersmith! To leave a new review of Jorgensen Turner Shepherds Bush & Hammersmith, please click the link below !
Write a review for Jorgensen Turner Shepherds Bush & Hammersmith