Jun 30,2011
Jun 30,2011
Gemma Sobey is the Senior Sales Negotiator for which I can say has done a fantastic job at understanding my specific requirements. She made the whole process of searching for a property much easier and in addtion to that I flt that I could put my trust into her without the worry of her possibly finding me the wrong property to view or missing out on a good opportunity. I definitely hope to work with her more regularly as I build up my property portfolio and possible sales. Gemma is very responsive and rplies to emails and phonecalls promptly als bering in mind my working hours. I was so suprised to have such a nice estate agent to work with, usually estate agents focus on their own benefits and dis-regard customers or can be quite abrupt. However Gemma was absolutely fantastic - I cannot praise her anymore - I hope she manages to own her own estate agents as she has all the perfect qualities for this.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Streets Ahead South Croydon! To leave a new review of Streets Ahead South Croydon, please click the link below !
Write a review for Streets Ahead South Croydon