Jun 30,2011
Jun 30,2011
I had used Atkinson Mcleod previously - 3 years ago - and I was happy with the service I received then and with the friendliness of the agent I dealt with at the time. I had no hesitation to use them again very recently.

Richard Jennings helped me to find a place that I let straight away and am very happy in. Richard\\\'s friendliness, helpfulness and general high levels of personable service ensured that dealing with him and Atkinson Mcleod has been a relatively painless and stress-free experience.

There was some confusion at the Atkinson office over the montly rent due date and they emailed me to say I was overdue in my payments which was not the case. However, the confusion was quickly cleared up. This is the only reason I have rated this company 4 stars instead of 5.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Atkinson McLeod Tower Hamlets London! To leave a new review of Atkinson McLeod Tower Hamlets London, please click the link below !
Write a review for Atkinson McLeod Tower Hamlets London