Sep 22,2014
By: 'Alison Barker'
Sep 22,2014
Sales pitch was highly professional and obviously good as it won me over however, that is where my positive experience with Prospect ended. During the viewings stage, it felt as if the agent who had found the tenants were on commission and each pushing me to pick their tenants despite a lot lower rent offer or wanting substantial changes to the property; it felt as if they were working for the tenant rather than myself. My contract with Prospect was finding a tenant only, not management, so once I'd accepted an offer (lower than the price I was told I'd get) I was annoyed to find Prospect had agreed T&Cs with the tenant such a 6 month break clause and a agreed a moving in date. They scheduled a moving in date whilst I was on holiday and would not give the tenant a key under my request as they had not seen the contract (which I felt it was not their place to see). Additionally, money was taken from my tenant for the deposit (which was obviously owed to myself) and it has taken about 10 communications to different members of the team, all of which except the last one have been ignored and 11 months later, my tenant has finally been refunded the money owed. All in all, I have had a very disappointing experience with Prospect and would not recommend this branch.
By: Prospect
Sep 29, 2014
We have tried to contact you on various occasions to discuss the issues raise. Please either call Jon Pegg the manager of our Maidenhead branch on 01276 563 777 or call Hilary Tinsley, Customer Services Manager on 0118 907 3128.

Prospect Estate Agency