Jun 29,2011
Jun 29,2011
I am a student and have just moved out of a property that I rented through Gibson Lane. They were very helpful and got all the issues sorted really quickly. They managed our property and the lady that we dealt was very friendly and did all she could to help. Our deposit was returned within one week and I found the whole team friendly and honest from start to finish, which is very unusual for estate agents. I had a bad experience in the last house we were in where the agent didn\\\'t do anything to help us or didn\\\'t even seem to care about the persistent leak we had from the bathroom into the kitchen. I highly recommend them and would definitely use them again.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Gibson Lane Kingston upon Thames! To leave a new review of Gibson Lane Kingston upon Thames, please click the link below !
Write a review for Gibson Lane Kingston upon Thames