Jun 29,2011
Jun 29,2011
I recently used Rolfe East Ealing W5 to locate a property. Having found the correct one I left a substantial deposit and allowed matters to progress. It fell through and I requested my deposit back. I was told that NO REFUNDS would be made as it was a condition of contact. THERE WAS NO CONTACT, There was NO Terms and Conditions, even worse they did not even issue a receipt for the deposit. The property shown to me did not have an EPC which is illeagle to market despite being marketed on the internet. The attitude from staff was of little help and certainly did not have the professional knowledge of their industry to keep within the LAW. I had to use the Courts to get my money back, they told them lies as well and declared they refunded me more than they did. PLEASE BE AWARE of these people, The Property Market attracts a lot of money and this firm thinks that there is more than the usual to be made from it. STAY AWAY and use a reputable Agent.
By: JJ
Jul 15, 2011
Is this for sales or lettings?

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Rolfe East Office 2! To leave a new review of Rolfe East Office 2, please click the link below !
Write a review for Rolfe East Office 2