Jun 29,2011
Jun 29,2011
The Stockport branch of Harvey Scott let our property very quickly, efficiently and professionally. The Branch Manager and her staff were always on hand to answer any queries I had and kept me up to date with progress of the tenants application. We have let property around the Manchester and Stockport area for many years and this has been the smoothest let so far with good professional advice and service provided which assisted with an efficient transition in our property by the tenants.

I would have no hesitation to use their services again when one of our properties becomes empty. Well done everyone at the Shaw Heath branch.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Harvey Scott Estate Agents Shaw Heath Stockport! To leave a new review of Harvey Scott Estate Agents Shaw Heath Stockport, please click the link below !
Write a review for Harvey Scott Estate Agents Shaw Heath Stockport