Sep 20,2014
By: 'fest'
Sep 20,2014
Just one experience with this lot is enough to say no more. They are very unprofessional and a bunch of liars and fixers.
I viewed a property with this lot and wanted to put an application for it but they insisted that I waited till Monday as the property was viewed on a Saturday. I even offered to pay a deposit to secure the property but Zoe, who I spoke to completely refused and said that I had to wait till Monday. 2 hours later she rang me to tell me that someone else had just come in to put an application for the same property.

The only thing they care about is that someone rents the property and do not care about professionalism or treating people fairly.

What they do not know is that we are looking to buy soon and have now struck them off our list of agents to deal with in the Hinckley area.

I will not recommend them at all and would suggest that you think twice if you were thinking of using them to sell or rent your property.
By: LP
Feb 12, 2018
Highly recommend been using for the past three years as landlords and staff ate always helpful honest and reliable. We also bought a property with no issues whatsoever. Seem to have a more professional attitude to a lot of the other local estate agents too.
By: A . Thornley
Jun 09, 2017
Quiet the opposite to last review. Note that was in 2014 but I have rented another property I own using Picker Elliott for the last x4 yrs. the agents are all extremely professional and have managed my property really well, always contacting me if there was s problem and using there own traders to fix issues as I asked. The owner is extremely humble and professional while all the other staff are polite, sincere and very professional. I've used the same agent to sell one of my other properties and they are brilliant. Staff are honest and will say if something is not right, which is what I expect. Great estate agents I'd use again.

Picker Elliott Estate Agents