Jun 29,2011
Jun 29,2011
Having had a negative experience with one of the large chain letting agents in my first year in London, I am happy to report that Vantage have found my partner and myself a wonderful new flat in Canary Wharf where others failed to do so. It was by far the nicest flat that we viewed and was priced realistically, rather than the sky-high inflated prices asked for mediocre flats that we had been viewing so far with other agencies. The service has been good from start to finish, and nothing was too much trouble - we moved into a new build that was unfurnished at the time of viewing, and after signing contracts etc our agent was happy to arrange another viewing just to see it again with furniture prior to moving in, and were happy to accomodate other requests that we made. The fees were also reasonable and there were no stupidly inflated charges or \\\'compulsory insurance\\\' deals that other agencies had tried to push on us. The agency also took care of notifying all of the utility/ council etc for us rather than just leaving us to it. We have not had any problems with the property so far, so have not experienced the property mangement side yet, but if it is as smooth as the moving in process was then we should be fine. I got the impression that this agency genuinely wanted to help us find somewhere nice to live, and succeeded - would highly recommend.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Vantage Properties & Management Office 1! To leave a new review of Vantage Properties & Management Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Vantage Properties & Management Office 1