Jun 29,2011
Jun 29,2011
I would strongly recommend not to use this estate agent. I found them highly unprofessional and dishonest whilst dealing with my offer. I put an offer down an a flat and was told a few days later that it was not accepted by the landlord because he couldn\\\'t wait two weeks for us to move in, then they later changed their story to say that the landlord had taken a private offer (after we\\\'d already put down a holding deposit - surely the point is to hold the property?) and funnily enough, the flat is still on the market today.

They were quick to take my £500 refundable holding fee, and VERY slow to return it. After a series of phone calls and threatening to take legal action against them, having to listen to the aggressive manager shout down the phone to me rather than apologise for the delay (trying to blame it on Visa too...), we finally received a scan of the refund receipt and the date had been edited out. We received our deposit longer than two weeks after it was meant to go through. It seems if I hadn\\\'t been pushy, they would have never refunded me my deposit.

These estate agents are the worst I\\\'ve had to deal with out of all my experience of renting.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Bryan Estates London! To leave a new review of Bryan Estates London, please click the link below !
Write a review for Bryan Estates London