...left to get your reviews in for the 2018 Estate & Letting Agent Awards

Sep 19,2014
By: 'Katy Bennett'
Sep 19,2014
Buying and selling a house is never easy - and lets face it, its very stressful.

I didn't have the easiest sale on my flat but I have to say the service I received by Tony and the rest of the team was amazing. From day one when Becky came round to do the valuation to the (3!) sales that I had on my flat I always felt that the communciation was excellent and their help in trying to push the chain along and help out with queries could not have been any better. When Tony was off on holiday, Denise took over, was so helpful, responded to all my emails, called my buyer, chased solcitors etc.

I even dealt with the rentals team at one stage of my sale - again, nothing was too much bother, even a half hour call to my mobile whilst in France!

Tony will answer an email at any time of day or night or weekend....he helps out with eevrything he make this stressful process a much better one - you really feel like he cares. You couldn't ask for more in an estate agent - thanks Tony.

This smaller estate agent is miles ahead of any service you would receive through a big agent. If you are local to the area and need to sell /let your home, use GJM.

GJM Property