Jun 27,2011
Jun 27,2011
I purchased a property in Yate Bristol in January of this year. I had one week only to view properties because we live overseas. Mike Bristowe from the Yate branch was extremely helpful during the viewing process, not rushing us at any point and not wasting our time showing us properties that he knew we would not be interested in. We had expressed our likes and dislikes with regard to area, sunny back garden etc., and he came up trumps. He appreciated our criteria, and at no time did we have to contend with the usual blab that one gets from some Agents...........|

He was extremely helpful in contacting the Sellers when we had returned home with regard to items being left at the property and any other questions that I might have had. This was done almost immediately, and I never had to wait long for a response.

I was very impressed with his professionalism and would certainly use Andrews again if, and when we chose to change properties. I have also recommended Andrews to other people here in Ireland whom I know are thinking of returning to Britain. I hope that other Branches are as efficient as Yate?
By: Pauline Mullens
Jun 28, 2011
The above review deserves five stars. I inadvertently omitted the star rating

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Andrews Office 26! To leave a new review of Andrews Office 26, please click the link below !
Write a review for Andrews Office 26