Jun 26,2011
Jun 26,2011
Anyone thinking of using Madison Brook should Google the reviews for Alexander Chase Ltd first - their old name. This was declared bankrupt several years ago after not repaying deposits and monies owed to many, many tenants/landlords. Madison Brook is simply a new trading name for the two partners whose business is based on ripping people off. Beware Madison Brook! As a tenant of theirs, I had to kiss goodbye to my deposit. Once the avalanche of withheld deposits and monies builds up again, the partners will declare this bankrupt and start again.
Nov 16, 2011
with my experience madison brook looks completely like a fraud company and i can say that at this point of time from the way my case is being handled. would you like to join me in tackling this company. we should do somthing because there are loads of innocent people out there who are not aware of about our cases and how this company handles client's money. we need to save those prospective innocent customers from falling into this trap. let me know if you would like to join in getting this sorted.
By: Disillusioned
Nov 14, 2011
This is so true. As a landlord had to repay the deposit 'lost' by the Agent Alexander Chase relaunched as Madison Brook and because of the bad handling by Madison Brook ended up with the tenants lawyers on my back. So not only did I pay for a deposit I never received but a large legal bill. The outcome could have been so different if handled with more transparency but seems not with this crowd.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Madison Brook Docklands! To leave a new review of Madison Brook Docklands, please click the link below !
Write a review for Madison Brook Docklands