Jun 25,2011
Jun 25,2011
Everything fine with the initial getting us in and exchanges, we stayed with them a year and they were no hassle. We rented a property that was in very bad condition and we spent many hours and pounds painting and redecorating. On one inspection they stated that the condition was poor and needed work, we rang and complained and they apologised. When we came to leave the premises they took £50 for cleaning crumbs from a kitchen cupboard even though I asked them to contact us if there was anything that needed further cleaning, they also refused to refund the deposit as we had not made the final payment (even though we paid by standing order) after I rang and complained and proved with a bank statement that we had paid they put it down to an admin error, after many phone calls of which the customer service was appalling they agreed to pay. I specifically asked to make three check payments one to each of the tenants. When we received the cheques there were only two and I was not on any cheque. I rang to complain again, and after a rude interaction with one staff member they said I had no right to raise my voice. At which I explained after taking our money the returned it incorrectly and essentially paid my money to another housemate! They have since corrected the error and paid us correctly. They also refused to pay a deposit to a friend of mine who they said hadn\\\'t paid the last month's rent, again producing the bank statements showing payment made them back down and pay..... The standard of service and general lack of care and rudeness are despicable and I will never rent from them again. Worst letting agents in Northampton as far as I am concerned.
By: Angryman
Jan 19, 2014
My experiences were similar. Rudeness? Darren Wilson should be taught a lesson! Nobody has done that! He is asking for a face to face confrontation? He may not be too happy when he gets it.
By: Darren Wilson
Jul 02, 2011
I am always amused at the indignation of someone moved to be critical with such venom whilst doing so with anonymity. If the experiences are true then utilise our complaints procedure as we are required to provide by our governing body. Frankly I do not believe what you write and welcome the opportunity to look into your experiences should you decide to reveal who you are; what do you have to hide?

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Ashby Lowery Residential Office 1! To leave a new review of Ashby Lowery Residential Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Ashby Lowery Residential Office 1