...left to get your reviews in for the 2018 Estate & Letting Agent Awards

Sep 08,2014
By: 'Glossop7'
Sep 08,2014
They don't answer the phones, they don't reply to emails, they make false promises, they don't deliver on what they say they are going to do.
I put my house up for sale with them, enticed by a low set fee and because they had been managing the property whilst a tenant was in. Thinking it would be easier for them to sell it, even though I knew their service wasn't as good as other agents, I went with them, but I had no idea the service would be so dreadfully poor.
The house was up for 11 weeks with them without a single viewing until after I had given notice to remove it from their books, then suddenly a viewing materialised - but it didn't lead to anything.
I have since changed agents - the new agents (same fee I might add!!) are so proactive and ring me each week with updates. The property has been with them just under 3 weeks and I have already had 2 viewings and have now had an offer.
Enough said.