Properties Glasgow - Infiniti Properties
Jun 21,2011
Jun 21,2011
I moved out of my small flat in Newington 11 years ago and Steyn lettings have managed it brilliantly. I\\\'ve never had a worry or a problem with them. If I\\\'m honest, some of their repairs can be a bit on the expensive side, but the peace of mind they gave me was unbelievable. My flat was never off the market more than 2 weeks in over a decade, and I always received my rent in a timely fashion. Oh and to those reviewers who say they leave your flat in a crummy condition - well I just sold it pretty much at top asking price for 2011. I saw the photos on ESPC and the place was spotless. Sounds like some planted reviews from competitor agents to me.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Steyn Lettings Office 1! To leave a new review of Steyn Lettings Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Steyn Lettings Office 1