Jun 20,2011
Jun 20,2011
I have been an extremely happy abd satisfied customer of Haslams since 1997. I have bought two properitie and sold one through Haslams and in the past 14 years I have also been a customer of their lettings department for a number of properties for which Haslams has acted very successfully as our letting agent. I feel so much at ease dealing with Haslams and the staff are very friendly, professional and meticulous in their work,.Recently all I had to do was to call to Oliver (Ollie) and he has looked after everything from the beginning to the end with great speead and most efficiently. On two occasions quite recently he found two eligible tenants for me within a few days. I therefore felt very relieved and happy with the outcome. When I call, email or step into the office I feel a caring friend is looking after my interests. I give Haslam ( both sales and lettings) the highest possible marks and i know that my tenants too have been very happy with them.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Haslams Estate Agents Ltd Reading! To leave a new review of Haslams Estate Agents Ltd Reading, please click the link below !
Write a review for Haslams Estate Agents Ltd Reading

Haslams Estate Agents Ltd

155 Friar Street Reading

0118 9601000(S) or 0118 601055(L)