Jun 20,2011
Jun 20,2011
I have been a tenant with Ashby Lowery since 2007. I had to move in 2010 and without hesitation, remained with the agency when looking for somewhere else to live. This was due to the fact that during my first tenancy, and as a good tenant, I found Ashby Lowery to be extremely helpful, prompt and courteous in my dealings with them whether it be inspections, tenancy renewals, repairs or moving etc. I have worked in Local Government for over twenty years, dealing with both the public and organisations and consider myself experienced when dealing with individuals and establishments. As a result, I have and would continue to recommend Ashby Lowery to prospective tenants. Keep up the excellent work!!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Ashby Lowery Residential Office 1! To leave a new review of Ashby Lowery Residential Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Ashby Lowery Residential Office 1