Jun 20,2011
Jun 20,2011
0 people found
this helpful
Can\\\'t believe how smooth everything has been. I have moved several times and Haslams has been the most responsive estate agent I have ever dealt with. Special thanks to Ollie, who has been on the case 100% of the time and has been an absolute gem.

I have just moved into a flat through Haslams, and there were a few things that needed fixing or dealing with. After reading some of the reviews on this site, I was apprehensive about the property management department and wasn\\\'t expecting a quick resolution. However, they got back to us within 48 hours, and 99% of things have already been sorted out, with the other 1% expected today. Why can\\\'t all estate agents be like this?
Was this helpful? Yes

Agent Response / Add a Comment

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Haslams Estate Agents Ltd Reading! To leave a new review of Haslams Estate Agents Ltd Reading, please click the link below !
Write a review for Haslams Estate Agents Ltd Reading

(optional) upload photographs,images,youtube video or .pdf files to support your review

Haslams Estate Agents Ltd

155 Friar Street Reading

0118 9601000(S) or 0118 601055(L)

Opening hours