Jun 12,2011
Jun 12,2011
I appreciate that through Duck and Hedges my friends and I have found a nice flat to rent in a good location. My experience of the administration has been good, e-mails have been replied to speedily and the girl we\'ve been dealing with has been very helpful.

We did have mixed experiences initially however. When i first arranged to view the property i received a phone call upon arrival and told that it wasn\'t possible to see it that day as the key had been given to a contracter. When i arrived for another viewing the next day the agent dealing with this property had double booked himself, and had sent someone else who although very apologetic did not know anything about the flat and therefore couldn\'t answer any of our questions. The current tenants also hadn\'t been informed about our arrival and were understandably very unhappy at us turning up. It made for a very uncomfortable viewing.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Duck and Hedges Office 1! To leave a new review of Duck and Hedges Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Duck and Hedges Office 1