Jun 18,2011
Jun 18,2011
Having never sold a house before I have nothing to compare HouseSimple to.

Our house went up for sale the week before Chrismas and we had no viewings for the first 2 weeks.
However once New Year arrived we had 7 viewings in 10 days.
We sold mid-January. Late February our buyer pulled out.
The very same day HouseSimple got in touch with previous viewers and had arranged 2 viewings within hours. We didn\\\'t get any new viewers though.
8 days later we sold again.

My only concern was that they may lack local knowledge of house prices and I wonder what you save in fees you may lose in sale price.
In the negotiations with our buyers they rely on what you want to get for the house and you may not know it\\\'s true worth like a local estate agent who may be able to advise. But then again I may be being too hard because I don\\\'t have experience of a local estate agent.

The only reason I say this is that a house across the road went up for sale at the same time with a local agent and sold within a week.
The asking price was less than our asking price but I have since found out that they sold it for more than we sold ours for.

We went for the up front fee (no commission) option.
If I use HouseSimple again I would go for one of the commission options because if you struggle to sell there\\\'s still a carrot for them to keep trying.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Housesimple HouseSimple! To leave a new review of Housesimple HouseSimple, please click the link below !
Write a review for Housesimple HouseSimple