Jun 17,2011
Jun 17,2011
Terrible - I would advise any student at Royal Holloway to look elsewhere. Mulberrys took 3 months to return my deposit, dispite all parties being in agreement, they would not fix an ant infestation in my room, they refused to sort out an ant infestation and we were mislead into what contract clauses meant. The manager was rude more than one occasion, she shouted at me on more than one occasion. Just to top it all off the boiler broke, and it took them a total of 12 days to get an engineer to look at it. It broke at a weekend, I called the emergency number and the lady on the other end of the phone told me that a broken boiler, no heating or hot water in the middle of winter wasnt an emergency, they even went to the ordasity of suggesting that i went home till it was fixed. Overall these people are the cowboys of letting agents. Id suggest people go to another agent.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Mulberrys Independent Estate Agents Ltd Office 1! To leave a new review of Mulberrys Independent Estate Agents Ltd Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Mulberrys Independent Estate Agents Ltd Office 1