Sep 03,2014
By: 'SaysItAsItIs'
Sep 03,2014
I don't normally review things online but the service from this company was hopeless and other prospective customers need to know how poor their service was.
Venditum were very helpful when setting up a viewing of the property and the viewing with Matt Glover was very well done. During the viewing (Saturday) he asked me to ring back on the Tuesday and give him some feedback but we decided to put an offer on the property so rang on Monday morning to ensure it was received ASAP. I then received a phone call from an assistant in the office saying there had been an offer above the asking price from another buyer, to which we increased our offer also to £3,000 above the asking price.
Despite requesting Matt returned my call throughout the process, we did not hear from him at all and the only contact we received from Venditum following our improved offer was an email from an office assistant saying, 'I'm afraid your offer on this property has not been accepted, the vendor has decided to go with another offer. Best Regards'.
Following this, I rang the office again to ask to speak to Matt as he had still had not been in touch and explained that with things as they were I would have to think twice about viewing a property advertised by Venditum. The woman who I spoke to was very helpful and understanding and ensured that she would get Matt to ring me as soon as he was in the office.
I still have had no phone call from Matt and will never use Venditum again - absolutely shocking service when I was moving to the area for work and was 100% interested in buying the property I viewed.
Very simple - Phoned Back!
Attached Files