Jun 17,2011
Jun 17,2011
one word AWFUL
as everyone else has stated - at 1st meeting PP seems like a professional company...... cracks soon begin to appear.
You will not get your rent paid to you unless you harrass him, even then it will take him as long as he can possibly hold out to pay it to you and countless poor excuses including blaming his accountants, BT problems, system failures and internet issues.
Eventually when i did get it, it was paid cash into my building society branch, Surely paying cash into your landlords branch is not an acceptable way to trade?!
He will not return your calls or answer your queries, let alone aknowledge your letter of notice when you have finally had enough.
When you call the office unfortunately the office staff (who have always been as helpful as possible - considering the circumstances) cannot do anything for you other than pass a message onto the main man himself.
The inventory is the poorest ive ever seen, ive rented before and it took my clerk hours to go round the house noting the condition of everything, i paid PP to do my inventory check in and recieved approx 6photos (having had to reqesut copies of these on many occasions) - none of which significant and which were not worth the paper they were printed on.
Do not go into this kind of agreement blindly like i did, i had no idea that i should have seen references from my potential tenants - therefore i ended up with a large family in my small house when i was told it would be a mother with 2 young children, my neighbours have since told me it was a mother, 2 female kids and an approx 19yo male - all in a small 2 bed house, so god knows where they were all sleeping. I was also advised by PP that this lady was in full time employment - turns out she was actually on benefits.
My house didnt have the lawn mowed once during the tenancy let alone much cleaning done, i was advised by Mr. H that it is not compulsory for any tenant to mow the lawn and that it was infact something that i myself should have gone and done.
When i eventually decided enough was enough, mr H avoided my letters of notice (sent over 6 in total by various different means) avoided my calls to confirm receipt, then 2 days before the tenant was due to move out he called me and advised me she had nowhere to go and that he was appealing to my \\\"better nature\\\" to help her out...... he also advised me that as of 2 days time she was no longer his tenant so if she stayed in my house she would then be MY problem and nothing to do with him.
When i did get my house back it was filthy, marks on the walls (apparently fair wear and tear) and i was completely gutted at the state of it.
I managed to get a mere £300 back off of Mr H from the deposit......... however having rented myself i am fully aware that i was due far more but could no longer be bothered with having to deal with such an impossible man any further.
Take my advise and use Claire Lloyd properties if you want a decent agent!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Purfect Properties Ltd Office 1! To leave a new review of Purfect Properties Ltd Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Purfect Properties Ltd Office 1