Sep 03,2014
Janet
By: 'Leanne Whitfield'
Sep 03,2014
Late 2013 my husband and I decided to sell our house. We sought several valuations through local estate agents, It was clear from the start when I met Janet Wilson she was the most proffesional, friendly and driven estate agents I'd met. Janet gave the best valuation and lowest fee's out of all the others. I knew straight away that I wanted to use Janet to sell our home. We decided to put the house on the market with Y homes... the first viewing put in an offer. Janet worked her magic the offer kept rising and they stayed interested. More viewings were booked and another offer made. Janet managed to keep our prospective buyers warm while we found a new home. The deal waas sealed! Janet advised, supoorted and comforted me and my husband through the whole process. Being nieve in this bussiness Janet's advice and guidence was priceless! We've laughed, I've cried, it's been emotional!
I would recommend this company and above all Janet Wilson to sell or help you buy a new home in a heart beat!
0.75%! Worth every penny!

Y Homes Ltd